Friday, May 18, 2007

PROOF YOU'RE AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER (or mother)

This list of questions came to me in an email. I was amused by the questions and a little frightened by the number of questions I could honestly answer with a yes.

~ Do you ask guests if they have remembered their scarves and mittens as they leave your home?
~ Do you move your dinner partner's glass away from the edge of the table?
~ Do you ask if anyone needs to go to the bathroom as you enter a theater with a group of friends?
~ Do you hand a tissue to anyone who sneezes?
~ Do you declare "no cuts" when a shopper squeezes ahead of you in a checkout line?
~ Do you ask "Are you sure you did your best?" to the mechanic who fails to repair your car to your satisfaction?
~ Do you sing the "Alphabet Song" to yourself as you look up a number in the phone book?
~ Do you say everything twice? I mean, do you repeat everything?

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I wasn't an elementary school teacher, but I did teach high school for five years! You can find out more "trivia" over at my blog, and by the way, I tagged you for the same game!! I'd love to get to know you better, so come on over and check it out! Have a great weekend!!!