Friday, February 16, 2007

Tired....must sleep soon....


It will never cease to amaze me how much more tired I am after a shortened week of school. This week had a normal day on Monday, snow days on Tuesday and Wednesday, a 2-hour delay on Thursday, and lots Valentine's day parties, chocolates, and cards today. (There was even a chocolate fountain!) It should have been an easy week, right?

Wrong! I'm exhausted.

Compared to a normal week, my actual instruction time was cut roughly in half. Still, I can make it home just fine on most Fridays and, after a brief time of vegetation to clear my head, I can manage to socialize with friends, and keep awake until a reasonable bedtime (like 10ish.) Tonight, I'm doubting my own ability to stay awake for my six-minute drive home. I don't know if it's the sugar and caffeine the kids took in or if it's the huge piles of snow, but I am completely worn out. So, I'm off to my comfy home where I will be spending the rest of the evening vegging and sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good night to me!
Happy weekend!
Lydia