Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend Rundown

Friday night:

  • Called my sister, Michele, to wish her a Happy Birthday
  • Spent some phone time catching up with Grace--She's due with her first baby in just a few weeks.
  • Proceeded to spend the rest of the evening vegging on my couch

Saturday:
  • Slept in!! Very nice!!
  • Ate a hot breakfast, including delicious coffee, while watching 3-2-1 Penguins and Real Simple
  • Did some house cleaning, worked out, shopped, and attended the family celebration of Michele's birthday

Sunday:

  • Woke up to a few inches of snow--I'm still enjoying the snow, because it came so late in the season.
  • Went to church--it was a good service, starting a study of Luke
  • Second hour-- our Sunday morning Bible Study group, The Link, discussed Revelation 20 and how knowledge of coming judgement impacts our interaction with non-believers--very thought-provoking, which is always a good thing for me.
  • Had lunch with a friend--enjoyed good food and good discussion--I'm pretty sure we solved at least a few of the world's problems
  • Relaxed for a while before choir practice. The cruel choir director (my sister, Marah) made us go to practice through hazardous conditions even though all other evening activities were cancelled. Seriously, they decided in the morning to cancel all evening activities. However, it was only about three inches of snow, and the choir is scheduled to sing next Sunday.
  • Returned home for a quiet evening of reading. (I just started Twice Adopted by Michael Reagan. It's very good so far.)
  • After reading, I watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It is officially my longest-running can't-miss show. I'm very excited that I finally figured out how to adjust my rabbit ears so I can see it. Yes, I am still in the stone age with my TV.
  • Then, I attended a TeleClass for my new business. I just signed up with The Body Shop At Home. I'm very excited. The products are great, and the Girls Nights Out are fun and relaxing. Plus, the company is very committed to Fair Community Trade. I'd love to tell you what it's all about. If you want more info, just let me know.

No comments: