Thursday, January 11, 2007

I finally did it!

I started my own blog. Now, I can do more than just read and comment.

I have actually been toying with the idea for a while. The main driving force behind starting the blog now, though, is that I didn't ever get around to writing Christmas cards, and I was hoping this would appease my guilt on not communicating consisitently with my friends. I enjoy reading the blogs of my friends, and I thought it was about time I stopped lurking in "Blog World" and started participating.

Anyway, welcome to my blog. Here, I will sometimes do my best to keep you updated on my oh-so-eventful life, sometimes challenge you with thoughts and questions, and sometimes pass on tidbits that have amused or challenged me. Happy reading!.....And please, leave lots of comments.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to the blog world!

Grace said...

Hi, Marlise. Nice blog. I will e-mail you my blog. Didn't know I had one, didja?

Love ya!

emily said...

Welcome! Glad you're here! :)